400-Thread Count Supima® Duvet Cover / Sham
Overview & Details
- 400-thread count cotton duvet cover.
- Long-staple Supima® - the finest American-grown cotton - is combed then percale-woven with 400 threads per square inch for an exceptionally soft, smooth hand that lasts and lasts.
- Button closure and hidden corner ties hold comforter in place.
- Machine wash.
- Personalize: Monogram is located 33" inches down from closed end of duvet (centered)
Supima® cotton – known for its incredible softness and lasting durability – is the finest American-grown cotton. Woven with 400 ultra-fine threads per square inch for an exceptionally smooth, soft hand, this duvet comforter brings a new level of comfort to the bedroom. Use as a duvet cover or a comforter cover. Convenient button closures and interior corner ties hold the comforter in place. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
- Do the sheets pill? I am looking for cotton sheets that do not pill and are not sateen.
Hi Dee- The 400-Thread Count Supima® Percale Bedding shouldn't pill. Thank you.
- Does the elastic on this fitted sheet go all the way around the bottom? I need it to not pop off my adjustable-base bed when I put the head up.
Hi Jeanny- Yes our fitted sheets do have elastic all the way around. Thank you.
- In what country are these sheets made?
Hi Sarah. The 400-Thread Count Supima® Percale Bedding is made in India. Thank you.
Imported, it says. Imported, a rising nation on the Indian subcontinent that is new at weaving but determined to turn out sheets that do not slip off the bed or after a washing go from a rectangle to a rhomboid. Hopes are high.
- Are your sheets full length long-staple supima?
Hi Tricia - Our sheets are full length long-staple supima. Thank you.