4-Zone Memory Foam Topper
Overview & Details
- 4-zone memory foam mattress topper.
- Four distinct zones of quilted memory foam provide responsive, customized support for your head, shoulders, back and legs.
- Ergonomic, temperature-regulating design adapts to your body’s movement and evenly distributes heat throughout the night.
- Memory foam topper features a breathable, bamboo-blend jacquard woven cover.
- Cover is stain- and water-resistant to protect and extend the life of your mattress.
- Accommodates mattresses up to 20” deep; choose the 4-zone memory foam topper in twin, twin XL, full, queen and king sizes.
- Machine wash and dry low setting.
- Mattress Topper is 1 ¼” thick.
A state of the art favorite, our 4-zone memory foam topper is the ultimate way to instantly amp up the comfort of your mattress. Four zones of quilted memory foam provide responsive, customized support that helps to alleviate pressure and tension on your head, shoulders, back and legs. An essential element for the most comfortable bed, our 4-zone memory foam mattress topper also features an ergonomic, temperature-regulating design that adapts to your body’s movement and evenly distributes heat throughout the night. You’ll enjoy a great night’s sleep and wake up feeling rested, refreshed and ready to start your day.
The 4-zone memory foam mattress topper has a breathable, bamboo-blend woven cover that’s also stain- and water-resistant to protect and extend the life of your mattress. Choose the memory foam topper in twin, twin XL, full, queen and king sizes to find the perfect one for your mattress. All toppers have an integrated skirt that accommodates mattresses up to 20” deep.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:Does this very comfortable mattress pad get placed (oriented) on the bed as shown in website photo?Asked on 8/19/2016 by Catie from Redding, CA
A:Hi Catie. The 4-Zone Memory Foam Topper is shown on the bed correctly as it would be used. Thank you.Answered on 8/20/2016 by Anonymous
Q:What type of foam is it? How dense? How much extra padding will it give for a uncomfortable dorm mattress?Asked on 8/17/2016 by Bsver
Q:How much does a King size weigh (in the box to carry)?Asked on 7/8/2016 by Personal Asst.
A:Hi- The King size in the package would be around 27 lbs. Thank you.Answered on 7/8/2016 by Anonymous
Q:I have an electric bed Leffett&Platt will this pad fit my mattress?Asked on 4/28/2016 by Mrs,. smith will reach me. Thank you! from Asheville NC
A:Hello - This mattress pad should work, however, it may bunch up a bit depending on how high you raise the head or foot of your adjustable bed.Answered on 4/28/2016 by Anonymous