300-Thread Count Down Mattress Pad
Overview & Details
- White down mattress pad
- Assembled in La Crosse, WI of fine imported materials
- 300-thread-count combed cotton sateen shell is down-proof
- Hypoallergenic 500-550 fill power white down provides an extra layer of comfort to your mattress
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness
- All down products manufactured at Hanover Direct Manufacturing, La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). RDS was established by Textile Exchange to promote social responsibility and traceability within the down industry. With independent supply chain certification by the third-party auditing company, Control Union, each phase of down sourcing is monitored so you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- 12 in. box stitch
- Fitted skirt construction fits mattress up to 18 in. deep
- Lifetime guarantee
- Machine wash
Add a layer of pillow-top softness to your bed with our opulent down mattress pad. Supremely soft and plush, it's packed with 500-550 fill hypoallergenic TCS® white down and quilted with a 12 in. box stitch to help create a plump and extra-cozy sleep surface. A luxurious everyday essential, we wrapped our down mattress pad in a 300-thread count cotton sateen cover for the ultimate in silky softness. Fitted skirt construction fits mattresses up to 18 in. deep. Machine wash. Assembled in La Crosse, WI. Available exclusively at The Company Store.
Most products manufactured in La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee. For more information, please click here to review our FAQ's.