300-Thread Count Down Mattress Pad
Overview & Details
- White down mattress pad.
- Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials.
- 300-thread-count combed cotton sateen shell is down-proof and meets Oeko-Tex® 100 standards –certified to be free of all harmful substances and chemicals.
- Hypoallergenic 500-550 fill power white down provides an extra layer of comfort to your mattress.
- A rigorous 6-step quality process ensures our fill is hypoallergenic-exceeding government regulations for cleanliness.
- All products manufactured at our sister division, Hanover Direct Manufacturing, LLC in La Crosse, WI are filled with down that has been certified under the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). Each phase of down sourcing is monitored by the independent and highly respected Textile Exchange through their certification body, Control Union. By our commitment to RDS, you can be confident that the down inside is the most responsibly sourced down in the market.
- 12” box stitch.
- Fitted skirt construction fits mattress up to 18” deep.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Machine wash.
- Exclusively ours.
Add a layer of pillow-top softness to your bed with our opulent down mattress pad. Supremely soft and plush, it's packed with 500-550 fill hypoallergenic TCS® white down and quilted with a 12" box stitch to help create a plump and extra-cozy sleep surface. A luxurious everyday essential, we wrapped our down mattress pad in a 300-thread count cotton sateen cover for the ultimate in silky softness. Fitted skirt construction fits mattresses up to 18” deep. Machine wash. Handcrafted in our La Crosse, WI factory. Available exclusively at The Company Store®.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How do you clean this? Says spot clean. Can it be dry cleaned? Front loader?Asked on 1/30/2017 by Donna
Q:Would adding a waterproof mattress cover over this mattress topper affect the comfort? I'm looking for a soft, plush mattress topper but would like it water proof/resistant. They don't seem to go hand in hand. If I got this topper, what waterproof pad or layer would you recommend I purchase so I minimize changing the plushness and comfort of this down topper? Thanks, SarahAsked on 1/3/2017 by Sarah from Washington DC
Q:How many ounces of 500-550 power, down-fill, are in this Down Mattress Pad? Thanking You; in advance, for this information!Asked on 12/2/2016 by LN from Charleston, SC
Q:Is it water resistant for warm sleepers?Asked on 11/28/2016 by Emily from United States
A:Hello Emily - The Down Mattress Pad is not water resistant. We do have several waterproof mattress pads available. I have included the link to our mattress pad page for your convenience. http://www.thecompanystore.com/mattress-pads_mattress-toppers?sz=17
Q:Is the sateen cover removable for washing?Asked on 10/16/2016 by S
All products manufactured in our La Crosse, WI factory are covered by our Lifetime Guarantee, and may be returned at any time. We will gladly offer you an exchange, merchandise credit towards a new product, or gift card (excluding delivery fees).
Look for this symbol throughout the catalog and website, which indicates the product carries a Lifetime Guarantee.